Alcumus is a leading provider of technology-enabled Governance, Risk and Compliance strategies including the provision of Health and Safety, CDM, Fire Safety and Environmental Consultancy throughout the UK.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre individual to join our successful and expanding national Consultancy team, with a focus to support our Construction Safety team.
The role will involve attending construction meetings, managing projects, site visits to carry out a variety of audits and inspections, as well as providing general CDM consultancy and advice to our clients across a variety of sectors including Property, Retail, Banking and Manufacturing. Consultants will be required to develop their professional skills across multiple disciplines to carry out a complement of consultancy related activities, as required.
Qualifications and experience
- Applicants should be qualified to Degree, Diploma or equivalent level in a construction or H&S related discipline, with an excellent working knowledge of the CDM 2015 Regulations and general H&S application.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a construction/project management company is a prerequisite.
- Applicants must have GradIOSH status working towards CMIOSH and be an Incorporated member of APS IMaPS working towards CMaPS.
- Applicants will be able to demonstrable experience of acting as Principal Designer and involved in CDM Management at Client and Designer level.
- Consultants will be required to undertake their initial training at our various office locations across the UK as well as attending regular CPD sessions and team meetings as required. Travel and overnight stays will be required as part of this role with potential for UK wide travel.
- Candidates will have excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and enthusiastic to the demands of this challenging role.
Location – Southern Region – London/Reading/Swindon. Travel is expected as part of this role.
Salary – for this role up to £38,000, depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits – Company car, pension scheme and health care cash plan
Salary – £38,000 per annum
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org