£25,000-30,000 basic salary with additional £12,000 OTE.
Company Car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes), Pension, 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Healthcare scheme.
The Alcumus Group
We are the market-leading providers of technology-enabled compliance risk management, which include certification and accreditation services, supporting both UK and international clients with their Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) strategies.
To successfully deliver an annual new business sales target for the Alcumus Group’s HSE division through the creation, development and conversion of an active sales pipeline in a B2B environment.
Working closely with the Head of Sales, the Business Development Manager (BDM) will hold responsibility for developing and delivering on an annual territory sales plan for the Midlands, meeting and exceeding new business targets on a quarterly basis.
Through a thorough understanding of the HSE LMS product proposition and the market need it fulfils, you will utilise the internal marketing team to deliver relevant campaigns focused on lead generation and assume full responsibility for the qualification and follow-up of active leads to build a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Via a consultative approach, you will lead all communications with prospective clients to maximise new business conversion from a volume and value perspective and build strong, lasting working relationships.
Building strong relationships across the HSE business, you will ensure effective mobilisation of new business and facilitate cross-sell opportunities across the wider Alcumus Group.
- Extensive experience of working across multiple stakeholder groups to deliver effective marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience of following up leads and following through to successful conversion in a corporate environment
- Strong track record of delivery to target in a new business environment
- Proven track record of building strong client/customer relationships and setting and managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present confidently and effectively at senior levels, influence the thinking of senior buyers and close deals
- Ability to manage an active sales pipeline, managing internal and external relationships at differing stages of the sales process. Comfortable in managing multiple workloads and differing pace
- IT skills – including Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- A highly motivated, ambitious self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working alone or within a team
- Willing to do what it takes to succeed on a sustainable basis
- Confident presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability of operating at senior management level
- Willing to travel extensively.
To find out more information or apply for this position, please email Terri Foulston, Head of Recruitment and Retention on email@example.com.