What is on offer?
- £22,000 basic salary with additional £8,000 OTE
- In-house training program as well as external training opportunities
- Mentoring scheme
- Structured career progression with several different routes to choose from
- 25 days’ of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Access to company healthcare scheme.
What will I be doing?
Working as part of the COSHH division team in our Aylesbury office, you will be responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities through a proactive telesales approach.
Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls to new and existing clients, you will handle client enquiries promptly and efficiently and actively make appointments for the business development team.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales and the marketing team to ensure regular marketing campaigns are run to support you in your role.
Ensuring the internal database is kept up to date, you will be responsible for inputting changes of details, updating opportunities and recording activities.
What experience and qualifications will I need?
- Degree educated
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential as full training is provided
- IT skills – including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- A highly motivated, ambitious self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working alone or within a team
- Willing to do what it takes to succeed
- Confident telephone and presentation skills
- Good at building rapport.
To find out more information or apply for this position, please email Terri Foulston, Head of Recruitment and Retention on email@example.com