£50,000- £60,000 basic salary
Pension, 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Health Care Scheme, Life Assurance.
The Alcumus Group
We are the market-leading providers of technology-enabled compliance risk management, which include certification and accreditation services, supporting both UK and International clients with their Testing, Inspection & Certification (TIC) and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) strategies.
To hold accountability for delivering a best in class customer experience to our clients and to drive operational excellence and efficiency across the Alcumus HSE business.
Working with key stakeholders to design and implement effective and efficient processes that optimise the profitability of revenue delivered by fee earners, whilst maintaining right first time and best in class delivery standards.
Driving integration of people and processes across the HSE business with the aim of creating a single team that continually improves business efficiency and effectiveness.
- A key supporting role to the Business Unit Director and part of the Business Unit Senior Management team
- Continually seek ways to streamline processes and systems to maximise efficiency
- Efficient scheduling and forward planning of field operations to maximise utilisation and reduce cost to deliver, working closely with the HSE Operations Director, Head of CDM, Head of PSM and Head of Sales
- Supporting and developing small accounts, where a Key Account Manager has not been assigned
- Managing resources and capacity planning to ensure the most appropriate level of administrative support to Key Accounts & Sales, working closely with the Head of Account Management & Head of Sales; to include word processing/proof reading, training academy functions
- Consolidating and integrating Planning & Client Services functions across Huddersfield and Cardiff offices
- Liaising with SSC functions including new business, invoicing and debt collection
- Responsible for the Reportline Operations
- Significant experience of working at a ‘Head of Operations’ level within a consultancy-led environment
- Minimum of 5 years line management experience
- Lean Qualification or relevant experience
- Experience of working through an integration of businesses (desirable)
- Proactive self-starter who can work to deadlines
- Commercially aware
- Naturally believe in continuous improvement
- Not afraid of a challenge!
Interested in this role? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!