£38,000- 45,000 basic salary with additional £20,000 OTE.
Pension, 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Healthcare Scheme.
To hold accountability for the management, coaching and development of the inside sales team, to include Technical Sales (x4), Telesales (x2) and Pre-Sales Support (x1). Tasked with growing the inside sales function, eventually extending management responsibilities to oversee the field sales team once performance levels are achieved.
Working closely with the Director, the Inside Sales Manager will hold responsibility for managing the teams effectively to ensure sales KPIs and targets are met/exceeded and producing weekly/monthly reports on sales forecasting and performance.
You will develop an annual inside sales strategy to ensure delivery of the business plan and instil a disciplined approach to end to end pipeline management. Working with the Audit Liaison Manager and key business stakeholders, you will ensure the process for on-boarding clients is effective, conversion rates are maximised and cross sell lead generation is a key part of the sales process.
Working collaboratively with marketing, you will help to identify target sectors/campaigns and required sales material to optimise the new business sales process.
Ensuring each team member has clear objectives and regular feedback to benchmark performance, you will act as a coach/mentor to maximise the potential of every individual in the team.
- 3 years + experience in a sales management level role
- Ability to build rapport
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- Ability and confidence to exploit CRM systems for analysis and reporting
- High levels of organisation and a proactive approach to service improvement
- Ability to prioritise workload and be self -motivated to achieve tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and ability to be part of the team
- Proven experience of managing high performing sales teams
- Highly numerate, excellent communication and literacy skills
- Driven to monitor and achieve target numbers
- Commercially astute to be able to identify business opportunities and innovative solutions to deliver
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Excellent negotiation skills to ensure full value is achieved for the business unit
- Experience of defining and implementing a sales strategy to achieve annual targets.
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work on own initiative and to motivate others
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to working with and helping others as required
- Ability to challenge existing standards and ways of working to encourage improvement
- Natural people coach, sees success as the team reaching its potential
- Well-rounded personality, open minded and positive outlook
- Understands the personality profiling of people and how to get the best out of them
- Highly driven to continually exceed targets and challenge team to do so
- Very confident and has significant presence to be able to command a room
- High levels of integrity to ensure a fair and consistent approach with the team and other sales colleagues across the business
- Happy to lead by example
- Feels a sense of ownership of achieving the numbers and working with operational teams to realise this
- Will take an innovative approach towards achieving targets and driving revenue
- Confident challenging and cooperating with senior management team
- The ability to travel when required to other Alcumus locations (Cardiff, Aylesbury, Stratford) 3 – 4 days per month) and to extend that travel to clients as and when required.
To find out more information or apply for this position, please email Terri Foulston, Head of Recruitment and Retention on firstname.lastname@example.org