£28,000- 35,000 basic salary with additional £7,000 OTE.
Location: Nationwide opportunities.
Company Car (Audi, BMW, Mercedes), Pension, 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Healthcare scheme.
To successfully develop and manage existing client relationships, ensuring high levels of customer service whilst maximising upsell opportunities.
Working closely with the Head of Account Management, the Account Manager/ Key Account Manager will hold responsibility for the revenue growth of key clients.
Through a thorough understanding of the SafeContractor product proposition, you will identify opportunities to sell additional products to your account portfolio whilst ensuring client satisfaction and high retention rates.
You will attend all implementation meetings for newly assigned accounts and demonstrate web functionality to existing and prospective clients as required.
Via regular client visits and contact, you will respond to all client queries/issues promptly and efficiently, ensuring the Senior Management Team are kept regularly updated.
- NVQ 3 Customer Services (desirable)
- Confidence in dealing with clients face-to-face and over the telephone
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
- Ability to consistently work to a high standard
- Computer literate
- Ability to work to deadlines using own initiative with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of opportunity generation.
- A highly motivated, ambitious self-starter
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Comfortable working alone or within a team
- Willing to do what it takes to succeed on a sustainable basis
- Confident presentation skills
- Demonstrable ability of operating at senior management level
- Willing to travel extensively.
To find out more information or apply for a position, please email Terri Foulston, Head of Recruitment and Retention on firstname.lastname@example.org.