£25,000- 32,000 basic salary
Pension, 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays), Health Care Scheme, Life Assurance.
The Recruitment Resourcer will hold accountability for the end-to-end recruitment of sales professionals across the Group. This will include everything from developing networks and proactively resourcing through to developing candidate and hiring manager relationships.
- Work closely with hiring managers to ensure a current and relevant job description (JD) is in place for each role
- Use JDs to create attractive job adverts to be placed on available sourcing channels
- Source, research and directly approach candidates for sales vacancies
- Develop a talent pool of qualified sales candidates
- Phone interview candidates providing detailed notes to the hiring manager for review
- Provide expert knowledge and experience of different recruitment and selection methods including the design and delivery of assessment centers and competency based interviewing
- Assist line managers with interviews where required
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with the Head of Recruitment and Retention to determine the success of the current recruitment plans
- Provide weekly progress updates for each live vacancy within your remit
- Obtaining feedback and where necessary passing onto candidates
- Communicate offers and rejections, working closely with the HR Recruitment Administrator for contract issue
- Adhere to all internal processes and HR.
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience of working in a recruitment role is essential (360 or internal)
- Experience of placing sales professionals is essential (field and office-based)
- IT skills Microsoft office (Excel, Word).
- Results driven
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Adopts a professional approach with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- The ability to travel when required to other Alcumus locations.
Interested in this role? Please send your application to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!