What is on offer?
- £21,000 basic salary with additional £6,000 OTE
- In house training program
- Structured career progression
- 25 days of annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Access to company health care scheme
What will I be doing?
Working as part of the ISOQAR division team in our Manchester office, you will be responsible for supporting two Technical Sales Executives by managing their opportunity pipeline and following up on quotes to convert to sales.
Dealing with outbound calls to clients, you will collaborate with Technical Sales to handle client enquiries promptly and efficiently.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales and the marketing team to ensure regular marketing campaigns are run to support you in your role.
Ensuring the internal CRM is kept up to date, you will be responsible for maintaining consistent levels of accuracy in accordance with the CRM usage policy.
What experience and qualifications will I need?
- Educated to A-Level standard as a minimum
- Outbound calling experience gained within an inside sales or customer service team
- Proven negotiation and objection handling skills
- Ability to write proposals
- IT skills – including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- A highly proactive, ambitious self-starter
- Confident telephone and presentation skills
- Customer focused and good at building rapport
- Highly literate
- Team player.
To find out more information or apply for this position, please email Terri Foulston, Head of Recruitment and Retention on email@example.com