Santia Consulting Limited are now proudly part of the Alcumus Group. We are the leading provider of health, safety and risk management solutions, offering the broadest range of services in the market.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a college or university student to join our administration team for six weeks. The successful candidate will support our health and safety Accreditation Team Leader.
The main purpose of this role is to provide accurate and timely administrative support in recording and collating key information from clients. Full training will be provided for you to understand the process, information and documentation needed to approve and pass an application for our accreditation scheme.
Key responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- To ensure that relevant members are compliant with the standards set by the client(s) and provide administrative support to the Team Leader as needed.
- To be first point of contact for the Accreditation Team Leaders
- To contact contractors to obtain outstanding insurance/client specific documentation
- To meet business KPI’s to ensure the budget requirements are met
- To be the first point of contact for external customers who have queries regarding specific audit requirements set by the client
- Any reasonable requests as required by management in line with these duties
- To represent a professional attitude at all times
- Able to work on own initiative and can be trusted with a role or responsibility
- Can work with targets and deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Is well organised and able to prioritise their workload
- Good communication skills both on the telephone and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Candidate mandatory skill requirement:
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with MS Excel and Word.
The deadline to apply for this role is Friday 16th May 2016.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sectors of the community.
We look forward to hearing from you.