Alcumus will be attending the FMP event, Europes Leading Facilities Management & Property Summit being held on 29th – 30th April 2014 at the Selsdon Park Hotel, Croydon.
The Facilities Management & Property Event continues to be the UK’s most Senior Conference for End User Delegates from the worlds largest organisations.
Focusing on Key Challenges in FM, Real Estate, Security, Sustainability, and Innovation, it aims to share knowledge and best practice with an advanced workshop programme led by the industries leading professionals.
Alan Neill, Alcumus Chief Technology Officer and Director of Info Exchange will be hosting a workshop entitled:
‘The role of software in statutory property compliance – from asset acquisition to disposal’
Property compliance has many environmental, health & safety and security facets, and managing service, maintenance and inspection programmes relating to them can be a complex and time consuming task.
Using case study scenarios, this seminar explores how technology can be used to;
- identify, track, analyse and report against key business risks relating to property compliance, thereby be relied upon to make strategic risk management decisions
- support day to day operational challenges surrounding corrective and preventive actions
- monitor and manage the performance of contractors and suppliers
- tighten control on commercial asset management
- maintain regulatory compliance with statutory inspections and audit programmes
Further details on the FMP event can be found at: http://2014.fmandpropertyevent.com/site/HomePage/