Alcumus is again proud to sponsor the Central Café at this year’s Health & Safety Event at the NEC, 24-26 March.
We will be creating an informal hub at the heart of this reputable industry event to encourage health & safety professionals, industry experts and the general public to come together to discuss the challenges facing the sector today.
As well as providing a relaxed networking environment, Alcumus will have experts on hand to help visitors gain insight into how they better understand, manage and demonstrate their legal obligations regarding health & safety. Alcumus will also be demonstrating how best practice health & safety management can also enhance the wider performance of a business and improve the bottom line by mitigating corporate risk.
We will have information on how our recent acquisition of SM&MS elevates Alcumus’ position as a leading player in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) markets.
This event will also act as the launch pad for our new strategic alliance with IIRSM and will showcase our co branded certification starter packs for the well known Occupational Health & Safety standard BS OHSAS 18001.
Several of Alcumus consultants are also presenting in the event partner and safety logistics seminars:
- A Guide to Business Continuity Planning using the ISO 22301 Framework – presented by Nikki Samme, Director – Alcumus ISOQAR
- Chemical Labelling: The Impact of Adopting the UN’s GHS on COSHH Compliance – presented by Tim Watson, CMS Team Leader
- Tim Meese, Alcumus Senior Health & Safety Consultant will be presenting at the Safer Logistics Seminars each day:
- Managing health and safety in road haulage
- Addressing safety risks in warehousing
- Accident investigation: Managing the Process
As part of our event partnership, we will be attending Health & Safety Scotland, 22-23 April at the SECC Glasgow, and Health & Safety North, 7-8 October at Bolton Arena.
More information on the event can be found at http://www.healthandsafetyevents.co.uk/index.asp