How can we help?
We recognise how highly regulated fleet management is. Organisations have an array of legal obligations as well as a duty of care to their drivers, all adding to the complexity in remaining compliant. When it comes to fleets and drivers, various activities must be kept up to date, such as MOTs, servicing and insurance, and records such as maintenance, accidents and repair work must be logged.
Info Exchange provides a solution to capture and save all this information in one place. Records can be updated quickly and easily, and accessed whenever you need. Info Exchange also provides a platform to save electronic records that can be emailed or downloaded immediately, eliminating the risk of mis-placing or loosing important documentation.
What can be managed with Info Exchange?
Info Exchange can be used to manage all of your fleet/driver compliance areas, such as:
- Vehicle acquisitions and disposals
- Vehicle lease and hire
- Vehicle finance/leasing, fuel cards, expenses
- Vehicle allocations
- Driver management, licences, training, convictions, claims, history
- Vehicle maintenance – MOT, servicing, tyres
- Mileage records and fuel usage
- Incident reporting (RTA)
- Compliance – MOT, inspection (eg tail lift, roadside), VOSA checks, RFL/SORN
- MHE (manual handling equipment)
Want to know more?
Take a look at our case study about how Carlsberg UK uses Info Exchange to manage its fleet.