We manage the workload – saving you hours of resource.
We keep your business operational – we can turn around emergency assessments in a few hours.
We have the competence – COSHH requires specialist expertise that customers usually can’t afford.
We help to protect your employees – rapid access to suitable & sufficient assessments every time.
We keep you up to date – most customers don’t have the time to track legislation. We do.
Other ways it can help you manage your compliance…
- Team of dedicated expert consultants
(access 7 days a week)
- Telephone helpdesk (access 7 days a week)
- Task-specific assessments
- Multi-task assessments
- Multi-site assessments
- Simple, easy to understand Summary sheet and Worker Sheet
- Intelligent search and auto-complete function
- Robust audit trail
- Interactive PPE database linked to the risk assessment
- Safer substitute search, in accordance with the COSHH hierarchy of control
- Materials classified under Environmental Hazard Classification as well as Health Hazards
- COSHH Control Sheet includes biological, air monitoring and health surveillance actions
- Assessments reviewed and updated in line with legislation
- Safety Data Sheet repository
- Management reports assist with COSHH compliance, REACH management, workplace monitoring and health surveillance requirements
Key areas of COSHH compliance achieved:
• 2002 COSHH Regulations (as amended)
• The Sypol CMS COSHH Risk Assessment complies with COSHH Regulations 6
• Step by step consideration of the Hierarchy of Control
• Workplace Monitoring: Air (COSHH Reg. 10), LEV (COSHH Reg. 9) & Health Surveillance (COSHH Reg. 11) testing indicating where Workplace Exposure Limits (WELs) apply
• CLP: Classification, Labelling and Packing Regulations 2008 (as amended)
• REACH: Identifying where it applies to controlled and regulated substances