The team’s Purpose
To deliver on or above target new sales performance for targets set and agreed with the Business Development Director/Group Sales & Marketing Director.
Your Job Purpose
To develop a good understanding of all Alcumus products and services, with the focus on Sypol CMS and HR/HS solutions, through training and self-development.
To develop competent appointment making and sales skills, in order to be able to fulfil my targets as agreed in terms of appointment making and sales, following my initial induction training period.
To deliver high quality new sales and strong customer relationships in my geographical territory. To exceed my personal targets, and to maintain positive and constructive relations with all parts of the business at all times and to support other team members/my line manager as appropriate.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
- Meet or exceed the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Generate a minimum of 3 new business appointments per week from self-generated leads/data (following induction training period)
- Source and develop client referrals and record in the CRM
- Prepare sales action plans and schedule sales activity, such that all time is accounted for in the Outlook calendars
- Develop and maintain client information in the CRM database on a daily basis, including but not limited to generating and qualifying leads quickly (assigned leads within 24hrs) recording as you go in the CRM
- Always maintain sales, promotional, contract and pricing materials
- Plan and conduct local prospecting activities, and make sales calls to new prospects and existing clients as necessary – all to be recorded in the CRM
- Develop and seek to improve presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients. Proficient with MS PowerPoint
- Negotiate within sign-off levels with clients and always protect our pricing by reinforcing the value we add. Any discounts to be discussed with BDD before presenting to clients
- Deliver high quality sales by competently presenting Group products, incorporating on line demonstrations to clients wherever possible
- Professionally prepare sales proposals using Alcumus templates provided, and attach into CRM
- Prepare accurate sales contracts and always brief delivery teams on the service that has been sold (before implementation)
- Maintain sales activity records in the CRM and prepare weekly/monthly sales reports as required
- Respond to sales enquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person within 1 working day
- Ensure customer service satisfaction levels are high and that good client relationships is always the outcome of your involvement
- Diligently follow up on appropriate sales activity to drive sales up – call backs, follow ups, negotiating, etc. All to be tracked in the CRM
- Participate in sales events, exhibitions, etc in such a way as to maximise the lead generation
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Ensure that communication within the team, business and to the wider group is engaging and effective. Maintain strong working relationships with the Consultant buddies that have been allocated
Critical Success Factors
- To exceed personal sales targets for Alcumus Group services
- Ensure communication between sales and delivery so that customer expectations are always met or exceeded
- Take ownership of my personal development and training to ensure that I am competent and confident in demonstrating all Group products
- Ensure own knowledge and skill of systems and processes is maintained and improved
Key Performance Indicators
- Personal monthly appointment levels met
- Personal monthly sales targets achieved
- Pipeline metrics meeting agreed levels
- All activities to be recorded/reported by daily use of CRM as Company reporting tool
- Ability to demonstrate Alcumus services
Our vision is underpinned by some simple but essential values that are intrinsic to the way that we operate and how we deliver service to our customers.
At Alcumus we:
- Are passionate about customers
- Have trust and respect for individuals
- Take pride in and deliver quality service
- Are approachable and friendly with customers, partners and colleagues
- Achieve our results through teamwork
- Conduct our business with uncompromising integrity
- Act with speed and agility
- Deliver meaningful innovation
The strength of Alcumus is our people, their specialist knowledge and the group’s ability to pass this knowledge onto our customers as workable and measurable solutions. The people within Alcumus have collectively built our reputation through hard work, passion for knowledge and commitment to our customers.
Alcumus is committed to redefining customer and supplier relationships across all risk management, compliance and certification competencies by delivering professional and quantifiable business benefits through a world class service.
Alcumus’ culture is open, honest, and approachable and one that works in true partnership with our customers to not only meet but exceed their expectations. In these complicated times, organisations are turning to Alcumus for support and to help them solve many of their complex risk management, compliance and certification issues.
If you would like to become part of our team please forward your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.