Our Compliance Software and Services
Info Exchange offers a cost effective and flexible way for your organisation to manage data more effectively by delivering real time management information, that because of its consistent formatting and output, can be relied upon to provide robust, accurate information for better informed decision making and compliance management.
Compliance Tracker from Alcumus offers a library of software applications that allow you to manage key business compliance processes by capturing, tracking and reporting critical management data. Powered by our established and proven software, Info Exchange, Compliance Tracker has been built as an ‘off-the-shelf’ system that can be deployed within a matter of days.
Sypol CMS is a market leading COSHH risk management system, used by some of the UK’s largest organisations across many high risk sectors including oil & gas, retail, construction and healthcare.
Backed up by unlimited access to our health and safety helpdesk, Sypol CMS offers an effective way to deliver fully compliant, task based COSHH assessments to your business, using simple, easy to read pictograms to communicate the control measures needed to protect your staff.
Our 30 years experience places us in the ideal position to help you get to grips with occupational hygiene in your business. We recognise that it can sometimes be difficult to gauge what is and isn’t a problem regarding occupational health and hygiene, particularly since every workplace and every exposure has its own unique challenges. Our specialist team of occupational health & hygiene consultants are experienced to offer you assistance.
We understand that effective health & safety management is about more than creating a set of policies and procedures. That’s why we have developed three levels of support, so that whatever your area of business, we can provide a solution to address your organisation’s level of health & safety risk exposure. What’s more, our services are supported by an innovative yet simple online management system, putting you in control of your everyday health and safety matters.
Over 20 years’ experience working with thousands of organisations nationwide makes us a compelling choice to support you with your HR responsibilities. Our dedicated team of HR professionals and employment law specialists have designed three levels of service, underpinned by an easy to use online HR records management tool. Our HR Guard packages will assist you in complying with employment law and help develop the potential behind your workforce.
- 05/03/2014 Taking your environmental responsibilities seriously
- 03/03/2014 Alcumus Training Academy set to grow with new Milton Keynes training venue
- 26/02/2014 Government to introduce new Health and Work Service
- 24/02/2014 When is an employee not an employee?
- 17/02/2014 Alcumus Info Exchange 2014 User Conference
- 11/02/2014 Health and safety certificates for school managers
- 24/01/2014 Updated guidance on dangerous substances in the workplace
- 16/01/2014 Alcumus appoints new Business Development Director to help the oil and gas industry meet its compliance requirements
- 03/01/2014 Therma Bath Spa adopts COSHH SMART to give them a simple and time saving solution to COSHH assessments
- 18/12/2013 Dempson Crooke adopts a simple, yet pragmatic approach to managing health and safety
- 11/12/2013 Moores Group looks to reduce the risks associated with hazardous substances
- 11/12/2013 Alcumus to deliver robust health & safety service to new Pita Pit franchise
- 15/11/2013 Monier Redland continues to meet its compliance obligations with solutions from Alcumus
- 15/11/2013 Alfa Laval continues to call upon Alcumus to ensure robust compliance
- 11/11/2013 Sypol CMS helps West Herts College claw back important management time
- 11/11/2013 Sypol CMS poised to save GKN Aerospace time and money
- 15/10/2013 Alcumus helps Wakefield City Academy Trust navigate its HR obligations
- 11/10/2013 Scancoin demonstrates best practice through the adoption of HR and HS Goldguard services
- 11/10/2013 Sypol CMS makes compliance less onerous for Bosch Packaging Technology
- 11/10/2013 Sypol CMS helps Cammell Laird Ship Builders minimise risk and exposure to hazardous substances