Sypol CMS – COSHH risk management software
COSHH compliance is crucial. Are you looking for a system that delivers complete COSHH risk management, now and for the future, as well as real cost and time savings to in-house alternatives?
Sypol CMS is a market leading COSHH risk management system, used by some of the UK’s largest organisations across many high risk sectors including oil & gas, retail, construction and healthcare.
Backed up by unlimited access to our health and safety helpdesk, Sypol CMS offers an effective way to deliver fully compliant, task based COSHH risk assessments to your business, using simple, easy to read pictograms to communicate the control measures needed to protect your staff. And because it’s delivered through a web browser, there’s no worry about installing, downloading or maintaining any software.
How does Harry use Sypol CMS?
Some of the benefits of using Sypol CMS:
- an effective way to deliver fully compliant, task based COSHH risk assessments to your business
- simple, easy to read pictograms communicate the control measures needed to protect your staff
- delivery through a web browser – no worry about installing, downloading or maintaining any software
- instant access to a library of thousands of substances and work practices, which can be used as the building blocks for your own bespoke COSHH assessments. If your work practice isn’t available, our qualified team will write a new one for you. There is a downloadable request form, or staff can have controlled access to the online wizard
- future proofed against REACH, GHS, and CLP
- a robust audit trail allowes auditing for quality and compliance purposes – total COSHH management can be demonstrated at the touch of a button
- The COSHH Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Repository, linked to the assessment and located in the same software package, saves you time and gives you easy access to the information
- Supplier details, readily available through our PPE database, makes it easy to obtain the correct PPE for the job, giving staff reassurance that they will be correctly protected, and also keeping you legally and COSHH compliant
Unlimited access to our expert helpdesk – online and on call
When you subscribe to Sypol CMS you don’t only get a complete internet based system, you subscribe to a team of consultants ready and able to address all of your hazardous substance issues.
We ensure that not only are your COSHH assessments produced in a timely manner, are suitable and sufficient to control exposure, easy to use and understand but also that you have the reassurance and peace of mind that the information provided is always accurate and up to date no matter how frequently requirements may change.
We pride ourself on being the only company to provide this type and level of service. Don’t take our word for it – look at our testimonials, or talk to a satisfied customer.
Sypol CMS News
- 03/03/2014 Alcumus Training Academy set to grow with new Milton Keynes training venue
- 30/01/2014 Diesel engine fumes classed as carcinogenic
- 24/01/2014 Updated guidance on dangerous substances in the workplace
- 16/01/2014 Alcumus appoints new Business Development Director to help the oil and gas industry meet its compliance requirements
- 03/01/2014 Therma Bath Spa adopts COSHH SMART to give them a simple and time saving solution to COSHH assessments
- 11/12/2013 Moores Group looks to reduce the risks associated with hazardous substances
- 15/11/2013 Monier Redland continues to meet its compliance obligations with solutions from Alcumus
- 15/11/2013 Alfa Laval continues to call upon Alcumus to ensure robust compliance
- 11/11/2013 Sypol CMS helps West Herts College claw back important management time
- 11/11/2013 Bristow Helicopters chooses Sypol to centralise its COSHH management
- 11/11/2013 Sypol CMS poised to save GKN Aerospace time and money
- 11/10/2013 Chep UK Ltd chooses COSHHsmart for smart COSHH compliance
- 11/10/2013 Sypol CMS makes compliance less onerous for Bosch Packaging Technology
- 11/10/2013 Sypol CMS helps Cammell Laird Ship Builders minimise risk and exposure to hazardous substances
- 11/10/2013 Access Design and Engineering turns to Alcumus to take control of COSHH
- 01/10/2013 Weymouth College saves money and time by managing compliance more efficiently
- 01/10/2013 Sypol CMS and safety helpline from Alcumus reassure Newbury College of best practice health and safety management
- 24/09/2013 SF Limited embraces COSHH SMART to ensure the wellbeing of its staff
- 24/09/2013 Sypol CMS helps GC Rieber Shipping save time and effort involved meeting COSHH requirements
- 24/09/2013 Dog food manufacturer calls upon COSHH SMART database to improve internal management of risks