Our annual 2014 user conference took place on Wednesday 26th March 2014 at Warwick University Conference facilities.
This event brought together a mix of Alcumus clients and other compliance professionals and data experts, offering a forum for sharing our latest software developments and best practice case studies.
In addition, there were several networking opportunities during the day when delegates were able to learn about other ways in which Alcumus could support them with their wider Risk Management and GRC strategies.
- 9.00-9.30: Coffee & Registration
- 9.30-10.00: Welcome and introduction to the wider Alcumus portfolio
- 10.00-11.00: New generation technology: New features and functionality
- 11.00-11.20: Refreshments & Networking
- 11.20-12.30: Case study presentations – how Sainsbury’s, Intu and Capita
incorporate Info Exchange into their Compliance based processes
- 12.30-13.30: Lunch & Networking
- 13.30-14.00: Case study presentations continued
Workshop 1: Info Exchange roadmap – what’s next
Workshop 2: Offline data capture presented by Merlin Entertainment
Workshop 3: Migrating to new Info Exchange (IE2) – what’s involved
- 15.40-16.00: Refreshments & Networking
- 16.00-16.30: Ideas and feedback from Workshop Groups
- 17.00: Close