Alcumus is the UK’s market-leading provider of technology-enabled business assurance and compliance risk management solutions, delivering services to 35% of the FTSE 100. Significant organic growth is forecast and, as a result, we are now recruiting an experienced CRM marketing professional to support the sales, operational & marketing teams.
The main purpose of this new role is to develop, optimise and take responsibility for our data and new CRM system and to ensure that the sales, marketing and operational teams are empowered to function with accurate customer and management information.
Based within our Marketing department, the successful candidate will be enthusiastic, organised, have a keen eye for detail, and be equipped with a thorough understanding of CRM technology and the way that data is used to deliver insight and business value. You will be able to design and deliver key reports to support the achievement of business objectives.
The CRM Manager will be expected to drive the implementation of the new CRM system, working closely with all sales, IT, operational and marketing stakeholders to establish and satisfy data requirements. It is expected that the successful candidate will create an environment where there is full and consistent adoption of the CRM system across a business of over 500 people, whilst ensuring strict adherence to the Data Protection Act.
Location and package
Our Alcumus Head Office is in Nantgarw, Cardiff, just off the M4. Modern facilities, onsite employee canteen and free parking. Package includes competitive salary, 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays, pension and healthcare scheme.
• Minimum of five years’ experience of CRM management, focused in a sales & marketing team
• Successful track record of delivery of CRM products driving pipeline & business growth
• An understanding of CRM products and software, primarily Microsoft Dynamics CRM
• Understanding the value of data-driven marketing campaigns and where CRM products drive that value
• B2B experience ideally within a regulated environment
• Strong understanding of business processes with ability to influence stakeholders on opportunities for improvement.
Degree qualified – Marketing or business-related subject.
CIM qualified, currently studying towards this or prepared to study for CIM.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org