The HSE has published ‘Helping Great Britain Work Well Commitments’ – part of the their five-year, health and safety strategy.
Earlier in the year, we reported on the launch of the HSE’s health and safety strategy called Helping Great Britain Work Well (HGBWW).
The strategy includes six strategic themes that will bring a renewed emphasis on improving health in the workplace:
- Acting together: Promoting broader ownership of health and safety in Great Britain
- Tackling ill health: Highlighting and tackling the costs of work-related ill health
- Managing risk well: Simplifying risk management and helping business to grow
- Supporting small employers: Giving SMEs simple advice so they know what they have to do
- Keeping pace with change: Anticipating and tackling new health and safety challenges
- Sharing our success: Promoting the benefits of Great Britain’s world-class health and safety system
The HSE has now published the ‘Helping Great Britain Work Well Commitments’ which showcases examples of the activities and commitments being made to help improve health, safety and wellbeing in the workplace.
Click here to read the HGBWW Commitments document.