Introducing ISOQAR Certification Services
Alcumus delivers auditing and certification services through its certification division, ISOQAR, a leading UKAS accredited certification body. For over 20 years, we have enabled thousands of businesses of all shapes and sizes create competitive advantage, minimise business risk and control environmental impacts through certification to standards-based management systems, such as ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environmental), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety) and ISO 27001 (Information Security).
The key to our success is our people. Our auditors are a cut above the rest, working in partnership and building valuable and long lasting relationships with each and every client with a ‘can do’ attitude. Our auditors have considerable experience of working in their relevant industries and are assessed against competency criteria laid out within international standards.
For many management system standards, we are accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS), the only accreditation body recognised by UK Government, providing our clients with the confidence that we are regularly and rigorously assessed against internationally recognised standards to demonstrate our competence and impartiality.
We have one of the widest accreditation scopes amongst certification bodies in the UK, covering almost all industry sectors.
Our Certification Portfolio
Health & Safety
Business Collaborative Relationships
IT Service Management
Industry Specific Standards
BRC Global Standard
Natural Gas (Quality)
The benefits of getting your management system certified
A company may decide to seek third party certification for many reasons, as certification can often:
- be a contractual or regulatory requirement
- be necessary to reach preferred supplier status
- fall within the context of a risk management programme
- add impetus to help motivate staff by setting a clear goal for the development of its management system
- increase operational efficiency
- demonstrate quality controls
- reduce operating costs
- help you win more business
Given our experience and approach, we are in an ideal position to highlight and recommend improvements.
Why is choosing a certification body that is accredited by UKAS important?
Unless you choose a UKAS-accredited certification body, the benefits of certification could fall short of your expectations. Firstly, prospective customers may be unsure of the credibility of your certification – which is why many of them stipulate that you are certified by a UKAS accredited body. Secondly, you may find yourself suffering from internal inefficiencies because your management systems have not been identified as inappropriate to your needs.
We also offer a variety of management systems training courses for ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 & OHSAS 18001. These range from an introduction through to IRCA Lead Auditor courses.
- ISO 9001 Training – Quality
- ISO 14001 Training – Environment
- ISO 27001 Training – Information
- OHSAS 18001 Training – H&S
Second party auditing
In addition to UKAS accredited certification services, we also deliver auditing services against specifications and standards outside our normal accredited activities – typical second party services include supplier audits, contractual audits, audits on behalf of membership associations and trade bodies to confirm membership requirements or unaccredited scheme audits. View more information here.
- 03/03/2014 Alcumus Training Academy set to grow with new Milton Keynes training venue
- 14/02/2014 Alcumus ISOQAR continues to grow at double the market rate
- 10/02/2014 ISOQAR encourages SMEs to mitigate the risks associated with cybercrime using ISO 27001
- 04/02/2014 Double success as Manor Refrigerated Cabinets and coolsuredoors achieve prestigious certifications
- 23/01/2014 Leading storage management company secures prestigious data standard
- 13/01/2014 Beyond a tick-box exercise…how compliance delivers tangible business benefits – breakfast briefing and workshop
- 03/01/2014 UKAS grants ISOQAR extension to scope for ISO22000:2005 FSSC. Categories C, D and E
- 18/12/2013 Business Licensing – don’t leave it too late!
- 11/11/2013 Elmbridge Tyres chooses ISOQAR to maintain its hattrick of certifications
- 23/10/2013 We Clean Limited proves its commitment to quality and environmental issues with independent certification from ISOQAR
- 23/10/2013 Ivor Searle Ltd continues its ambitious growth plans with certification to ISO 9001
- 22/10/2013 ISO 14001 revision moves a step closer to completion
- 21/10/2013 SIA launches licensing of security businesses
- 18/10/2013 ISOQAR to co-host Cyber and Information Security Breakfast Workshop and Seminar with Xyone Cyber Security
- 18/10/2013 Keel Toys increases marketing and tendering opportunities with the help of ISOQAR
- 18/10/2013 G2 Energy Limited demonstrates its ongoing commitment to Quality and Health and Safety
- 07/10/2013 Autumn energy management training offers from ISOQAR
- 02/10/2013 Final Alcumus SME Business Seminar of the year
- 24/09/2013 R Collard Ltd seeks integrated management solution from ISOQAR
- 24/09/2013 ISOQAR certification helps Cordtape demonstrate its environmental credentials and improve internal business processes