We have a team of auditors who can assess you against the requirements of BAFE SP101 & ST 104 – Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers. Both schemes are now incorporated into one scheme document and are aimed at enabling organisations meet the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order. To become BAFE approved you will need to meet all requirements set out in the BAFE SP101 scheme document.
One of these requirements is to demonstrate you have a quality management system such as ISO 9001 in place. While SP101 puts a specific focus on technician competence, ST 104 places emphasis on the individual technician rather than solely the organisation registered to the scheme.
The main benefits of the scheme are…
- Independent overview of technicians
- Consistent level of service
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Recognised industry benchmark
- Provides quality organisations with a market differentiator