What are the changes?
The ISO 9001:2015 revision contains key improvements that include:
- A common high level structure and numbering system based upon Annex SL in line with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013
- A greater commitment from leadership
- An increased importance given to risk based thinking, moving away from classical corrective/preventative action
- A broader measurement, planning and implementation view
- More effective communication, driven through a communications strategy
Transition arrangements for current clients
Alcumus ISOQAR have been working behind the scenes to become one of only a handful of certification bodies who were working with UKAS on an ‘early adopter scheme’. This means we were well advanced in the transition process and received early formal accreditation.
Contact us to book a pre-assessment, or download a checklist.