ISO 45001 is coming….
Although the official publication date is yet to be announced, you can keep ahead of the game by registering as a member of our OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001 Transition Network now!
As a network member, you will receive regular updates on any new developments as the draft standard evolves, as well as access to some very useful transition resources. What’s more, all members who register before the 31st July 2017 will be entitled to discounted training and certification when the standard is published.
Alcumus ISOQAR can help you every step of the way. Join for free and be amongst the first to access events, resources, regular updates, training courses and certification support.
As a member of the Transition Network you will get access to:
Alcumus ISOQAR is planning web-based and face to face events during and after the transition period, such as:
Webinars: The ISO 45001 DIS2 Explained; Transitioning OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001- Determining your readiness
Seminars: ISO 45001 – Senior Management Briefing
Once the next Draft (DIS2) of the ISO 45001 standard is released (expected in June 2017) we will be preparing and launching several initially non-accredited training courses:
- 1-day introductory course.
- 1-day OHSAS 18001 – ISO 45001 transition course.
Transition network members will benefit from exclusive discounts and priority booking. As an IRCA and CQI Approved Training Partner, we will be working closely with the accreditation bodies to make fully accredited courses available as soon as possible after the final ISO 45001 standard is published.
As a transition network member, you will be able to use the following resources to help with your transitional requirements:
- ISO 45001: Executive Summary
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 Comparison Guide
- ISO 45001: What are the changes and how they affect you and your Safety Management System
- ISO 18001 / ISO 45001 Transition
- Infographics around Leadership & Participation and Determining the Scope for your Organisation
How we can help you now:
- Technical advice line: 0161 866 6188
How we can help you once the ISO 45001 DIS 2 is published:
- Onsite pre-assessment – click here to find out more
- Acces to our IAN consultant directory to find a consultant to help you with designing and implementing your management system.
How we can help you once the final standard is published:
- UKAS accredited 3rd party certification.