Whether you are new to the world of ISO standards and certification, or are looking to build upon your existing certification, the Alcumus ISOQAR SME Marketplace will provide an ideal opportunity for you to access practical advice, attend workshops led by experts and network with some 250 delegate from a broad spectrum of SME businesses.
Expert Industry Speakers
We are delighted to have secured UKAS’ Jon Murthy to deliver a briefing on the role of UKAS and why accredited certification is vital in helping SMEs gain access to tenders and benefit from insurance premium reductions.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to find out how ISO standards can help you build a better business.
Networking and Workshops
There are eight different sessions available at this educational event – a mixture of workshops and briefings. Each session will run three times throughout the day and delegates may attend up to three sessions*.
- UKAS: The importance of ensuring your certification body is UKAS accredited
- ISO 45001: Top ten tips on implementation
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): How SMEs can us certification to ISO 27001 to aid compliance
- Leveraging ISO certification to win new business
- Introductory briefing: An overview to ISO 9001, Quality Management
- Introductory briefing: An overview to ISO 45001, Occupational Health and Safety
- Introductory briefing: An overview to ISO 14001, Environmental Management
- Operating an Integrated Management System (IMS)
Following the event, every attendee will receive the slides and documents from all of the presentations.
*Timings of the sessions will be confirmed in your delegate briefing which you will receive via email a week before the event. Spaces will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Please note, we cannot guarantee that multiple delegates from the same organisation will be able to attend the same sessions at the same time however, if possible we will try to arrange this.