Alcumus launches its latest version of Sypol CMS
Driven by the forthcoming changes to the Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulations, Alcumus have launched its enhanced COSHH Management System, Sypol CMS.
With over 750 customers, 1,000s of users and used all over the world, Alcumus Sypol CMS is the No. 1 COSHH Management System, and for over 30 years experts have written more than 1,000,000 COSHH Risk Assessments for more than 150,000 products and substances. These products and assessments offer an ever increasing library for clients to use, and is the most comprehensive database available anywhere.
New features of the system include…
- Full CLP 2015 compliance – updated line with internationally recognised symbols
- Redesigned assessment and summary sheets – updated icons in line with internationally recognised symbols
- New Worker Sheet
- Enhanced navigation and cleaner, fresher user-interface
- Multi-task assessment functionality
- Intuitive search function
- Interactive PPE database
- Branded assessment option – include your own logo
Accessed through an online portal, our highly experienced team of chemists, toxicologists and H&S consultants provide 7 days a week support and write the assessments that do not currently exist.
Our technology-enabled system helps identify, assess and manage the hazardous substances in the workplace, and walks users through completing and delivering fully compliant, task-based COSHH risk assessments.
Click here for more information.
To book and appointment or for a free demo of the new, enhanced system, call now on 01296 678484 or email email@example.com.