Designed to teach you how to manage attendance effectively, fairly and in compliance with employment law. This course looks at the case studies and how to approach the ‘real thing’. You’ll finish the day with the confidence and skills to lead investigations and hearings, dealing with employees and representatives while keeping legally compliant.
Who should attend?
- All business owners or line managers
- Anyone who will be responsible for managing attendance
- Understanding the courses of short and long term absence
- Return to work interview
- Absence review meetings
- How and when to use occupational health
- How to manager disability related absences
- When to implement the disciplinary procedure
- Capability dismissals
- How to deal with the real thing