Overview of course
This occupational safety training course provides delegates with an understanding of the Construction, Design and Management Regulations 2007 and guidance contained within the new ACOP. It offers guidance on planning and designing for health and safety within construction projects and the roles and responsibilities encompassed within the CDM Regulations. Delegates will learn about the obligations on duty holders under the CDM Regulations; gain an understanding of the management process for CDM, including relevant documentation, safety plans and safety files; get an appreciation of legal compliance with the CDM Regulations 2007.
Why choose Alcumus for training
- Proven track record of delivering high quality training across an wide portfolio of compliance and certification topics
- Highly experienced trainers with relevant industry qualifications for their chosen area of expertise (including CM IOSH, OSCR, CIPD & IRCA)
- Approachable and friendly training team with extensive industry knowledge who are able to pass on practical experience
- Large pool of trainers spread across wide geographical area
- CDM – when does it apply?
- What types of work
- Client, designer and contractor duties
- Project co-ordinator (formerly PS)
- Establishing competence