Option 2: Improving the compliance of your COSHH system (1 day course)
This course will provide you with a clear understanding of the CLP changes and an overview of the new functionality and features of our system.
It will also then provide an in-depth guidance on how to better manage your COSHH system and audit effectively to the requirements of the COSHH Regulations. This course will also provide guidance on formulating your Occupational Hygiene Strategy and identifying your top COSHH risks.
- The United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS)
- European Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 on Classification, Labelling and Packaging of substances and mixtures (CLP) and its wider impacts
- Your legal responsibilities and the need to adjust your management approach to COSHH
- An overview of the new Alcumus Sypol CMS including key functionality and features
- What next?
- The COSHH regulations – an occupational context
- Getting the most out of Alcumus Sypol CMS
- Plan, Do, Check, Act – adapting your approach to ensure effective COSHH management
- Key parameters to address when designing a risk-based Occupational hygiene strategy
- Having confidence in your results to facilitate well advised control of exposure
- Dealing with the challenges of emerging technologies and new ways of working
- Identifying areas for improvement and fulfilling your role in occupational hygiene
- Ongoing management of Alcumus Sypol CMS