- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 14001
- Explain the principles and processes used for the assessment of environmental aspects and impacts
- Describe the responsibilities of an internal auditor
- Describe the role of the internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of he environmental management system
- Be able to plan, conduct and report on an internal EMS audit.
A one day Internal auditor course containing:
- P.D.C.A. cycle
- Environmental policy
- Environmental aspects and impacts
- Identification techniques
- Management of aspects
- Audit principles
- Objectives and scopes
- Audit planning and preparation
Who should attend
This course is designed for any member of staff who will be involved in the Internal auditing of the EMS system.