Overview of course
Sickness, redundancy, dismissal and transfer of undertakings (TUPE) regulations are some of the topics which managers have to deal with in the workplace. This course aims to provide an essential guide on how to manage these issues and to apply them to hypothetical scenarios. The sessions will also allow participants to explain what cases they come across and consider what training could be delivered to alleviate some of the problems encountered.
Why choose Alcumus for training
- Proven track record of delivering high quality training across an wide portfolio of compliance and certification topics
- Highly experienced trainers with relevant industry qualifications for their chosen area of expertise (including CM IOSH, OSCR, CIPD & IRCA)
- Approachable and friendly training team with extensive industry knowledge who are able to pass on practical experience
- Large pool of trainers spread across wide geographical area
- The Employment Rights Act 1996 – statement of main terms and conditions of employment, typical conditions of employment
- Recent developments in employment law
- How to handle the employment problem – disciplinary situations, assessing the action, principles to follow, the procedure
- Employment tribunals – who are they? how do they work? what do they do?