Overview of course
It is vitally important to lay the foundations of a solid core of health and safety skills, whether you are a health and safety professional or not. Ensure your organisation is as well-equipped as possible to improve safety standards and save lives, by investing in safety training from the top to the bottom of your business. This occupational safety training course will give employees a good grounding in the basics of health and safety law, principles and practice.
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Risk assessments
- RIDDOR regulations (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences)