This course is designed to help facilities managers carry out their duties. The course highlights relevant procedures and controls within the relevant legal frameworks.
Who should attend?
This training is ideally suited for facilities managers.
Topics for discussion
- The relevant legal framework, regulations, approved codes of practice and guidance that apply to facilities managers, including relevant sections of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- Fire and other emergency procedures
- First aid
- Control of contractors
- Safety of contractors and tenants
- Work at height
- Manual handling
- Electrical safety
- Work equipment
- RIDDOR accident and incident reporting
- Powers of Health and Safety Inspectors
- Safety signs