This course is designed to help office managers and building managers carry out their duties. The course highlights relevant procedures and controls within the relevant legal frameworks.
Who should attend?
This training is ideally suited for office managers and facilities managers.
Topics for discussion
- The relevant legal framework, regulations, approved codes of practice and guidance that apply to facilities managers, including relevant sections of the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- The company’s health and safety policy and procedures
- Fire and other emergency procedures
- First aid and accident reporting
- Safety of contractors and tenants
- Manual handling
- Electrical safety
- Work equipment
- Control of contractors
- RIDDOR updates
- Safety signs