This course is designed to provide awareness and develop the knowledge amongst employees in regards to the hazards and risks posed by asbestos containing materials (ACMs). Furthermore, the course gives an overview of the legislative measures in place to permit employees to safeguard themselves and others affected by work activities.
Who should attend?
This training is ideally suited for any employee who conducts site surveys.
Topics for discussion
- Accident statistics and motivators
- Health and safety legal framework and relevant regulations
- Case studies
- Company policy and procedure
- Making reasonable, practicable decisions
- Dynamic risk assessment whilst on site
- Surveying safely
- Lone working
- Asbestos awareness
- Legionella awareness