Overview of course
This course provides a grounding in the essentials of health & safety for anyone at work giving them an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’. On successful completion of the written and practical assessments a certificate will be awarded by IOSH.
IOSH’s Working Safely training course is designed for people at any level in any sector, and meets the government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. Working safely isn’t supposed to turn delegates into safety experts. It focuses on why health and safety is important, and how individuals can make a real difference to the well-being of themselves and others through changing their behaviour.
Why choose Alcumus for training
- Proven track record of delivering high quality training across an wide portfolio of compliance and certification topics
- Highly experienced trainers with relevant industry qualifications for their chosen area of expertise (including CM IOSH, OSCR, CIPD & IRCA)
- Approachable and friendly training team with extensive industry knowledge who are able to pass on practical experience
- Large pool of trainers spread across wide geographical area
- An introduction to working safely
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
- Protecting your environment