Aimed at lead auditors and certified auditors who wish to understand the implications of the 2015 revision and deliver robust audits to the requirements of the standard.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Plan, conduct, lead and report audits to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Understand the application of the revised principles, procedures and clauses on the audit process
- How is ISO 9001 changing?
- Introducing Annex SL and the high level structure
- Aims and objectives of the 2015 standard
- Exploring new terms and definitions
- Understanding clause changes and requirements
- Considering the impact of additions and amendments
- Planning and delivery of audits to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Continual improvement – developing your expertise as a lead auditor