Delivering audits to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at lead auditors and CQI IRCA certified auditors who wish to understand the implications of the 2015 revision and deliver robust audits to the requirements of the standard.
The training course will be highly beneficial to anyone needing to fully understand or audit against quality management systems to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 such as managers, practitioners, auditors and consultants who have previously been trained against ISO 14001:2004.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Plan, conduct, lead and report audits to the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Understand the application of the revised principles, procedures and clauses on the audit process
- How is ISO 14001 changing?
- Introducing Annex SL and the high level structure
- Aims and objectives of the 2015 standard
- Exploring new terms and definitions
- Understanding clause changes and requirements
- Considering the impact of additions and amendments
- Planning and delivery of audits to meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Continual improvement – developing your expertise as an auditor
* Delegates who have previously attended an CQI IRCA transition course for any standard that has included a module on “Annex SL” are only required to attend day 2 of this course. For prices and to check day 1 exclusion eligibility please call our Academy team on 01296 678453.
Courses are held at various locations around the UK, including Manchester, Milton Keynes, Leeds, Northampton, Surrey and Aberdeen. All courses can also be run as in-house courses at a venue to suit you.