ISO 14001 IRCA EMS Auditor Conversion Course
Special Offer on Surrey course 25th to 27th June NOW ONLY £475.00 + VAT
IRCA Approved No. A17575
Our comprehensive EMS Auditor 3 day Conversion Training Course is led by experienced and practising Auditors.
To give existing auditors of other management system standards the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001 including an understanding of:
- The purpose of an EMS
- Management of environmental risk
- The purpose and content of ISO 14001
- The conducting of an EMS audit
- The purpose of an EMS
- The requirements of ISO 14001
- Summary of basic environmental legislation
- Planning and conducting an EMS audit
Who should attend
This course is designed for existing auditors of other management standards who wish to carry out environmental management system audits.
Prior knowledge requirements
For attendees who wish to progress to become an IRCA registered Lead Auditor, they must have attended and passed an IRCA certified Auditor / Lead Auditor Course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, OH&S, ISMS, evidence of this needs to be available to IRCA on application.
The course is also available to any delegate who requires skills and knowledge to understand and audit against EMS requirements.
- How to carry out audits on an environmental management system
- How to plan environmental audits
- How to link legislation, and environmental aspects in relation to an EMS audit
- A basic understanding of the ISO 14001 Standard
Delegates are provided with a comprehensive booklet about auditing procedures and other useful documents.
This course will be conducted by environmental specialists who have a hands on experience of certification auditing and the requirements of environmental systems. Their experience and knowledge of all aspects of audit and environmental management systems provides a valuable bonus to delegates as this experience can be passed on during formal sessions and informal discussions.
Course duration and structure
The course is three days and is a mix of formal lectures and practical exercises including a mock audit. The course runs from 9.00am to 5.00pm each day.
This course is IRCA approved
Public Course Info panel
£675 + VAT
- 25-27 June - Surrey - Course Offer NOW £475.00
- 23-25 July - Manchester
- 29-31 July - West Midlands
- 17-19 September - Manchester
- 22-24 October - Surrey
- 29-31 October - Manchester
- 26-28 November - West Midlands
- 10-12 December - Surrey