This one day course give you employment law introduction or refresher. You’ll finish the day with an understanding of the key principles of employment law and how to stay legally compliant.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Line managers
- Employees with supervisory responsibility
- Recruitment – getting it right and legally compliant
- Getting the most from your employee handbook
- Disciplinary situations – getting the process and the outcome right
- Grievance situations – identifying a grievance and how to respond
- Attendance management – dealing with intermittent and long term sickness
- Family friendly rights – maternity, paternity, adoption
- Discrimination – how to spot it and what does the law say?