OHSAS 18001 IRCA Conversion Course
SPECIAL OFFER ON JUNE COURSE MANCHESTER – NOW ONLY £475.00 + VAT
IRCA Approved No. A17625
Our comprehensive OHSAS Auditor 3 day Conversion Training Course is led by experienced and practising Lead Auditors. It is intended to provide delegates with a general understanding of the requirements of an Health & Safety Management System (OHSAS) and how to assess its effectiveness.
To give existing auditors of other management system standards the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of Health & Safety systems against OHSAS 18001 including an understanding of:
- The purpose of an OHSAS
- Management of health & safety risks
- The purpose and content of OHSAS 18001
- The conducting of an OHSAS audit
- The purpose of an OHSAS
- The requirements of OHSAS 18001
- Summary of basic health & safety legislation
- Planning and conducting an OHSAS audit
Who should attend
This course is designed for existing auditors of other management standards who wish to carry out health & safety management system audits.
Prior knowledge requirements
For attendees who wish to progress to become an IRCA registered Lead Auditor, they must previously have attended and passed an IRCA certified Auditor / Lead Auditor Course relating to another management standard, e.g. QMS, EMS, ISMS, evidence of this needs to be available to IRCA on application.
The course is also available to any delegate who requires skills and knowledge to understand and audit against OHSAS requirements
- How to carry out audits on an health & safety management system
- How to plan health & safety audits
- How to link legislation, and health & safety risks in relation to an OHSAS audit
- A basic understanding of the OHSAS 18001 Standard
Delegates are provided with a comprehensive booklet about the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and how to audit against this standard
This course will be conducted by health & safety specialists who have a hands on experience of certification auditing and the requirements of health & safety systems. Their experience and knowledge of all aspects of audit and health & safety management systems provides a valuable bonus to delegates as this experience can be passed on during formal sessions and informal discussions.
Course duration and structure
The course is three days and is a mix of formal lectures and practical exercises including a mock audit. The course runs from 9.00am to 5.00pm each day.
Public Course Info panel
££695 + VAT
- 11-13 June - Manchester SPECIAL OFFER £475.00
- 9-11 July - Manchester
- 13-15 August - Surrey
- 2-4 September - West Midlands
- 8-10 October - Manchester
- 15-17 October - Surrey
- 5-7 November - Manchester
- 3-5 December - West Midlands