To make responsible persons and competent persons aware of their responsibilities for fire and health and safety, within their roles on site.
Who should attend?
Employees of the client, who have been allocated formal responsibilities as responsible persons and competent persons.
Topics for discussion
- Where do health, safety and fire responsibilities lie?
- What does company policy state?
- Responsibilities for contractors.
- CDM implications for site management.
- Legionella and asbestos duty holder responsibilities, in line with the regulations.
- The sites various risk assessments will be considered during the session and related to case studies.