1. Delegates may transfer to an alternative date, places permitting. If you are booked onto a course and find that you are not able to attend, we must be notified at your earliest convenience.
2. Cancelled bookings may incur a cancellation fee. If notice of cancellation reaches us less than one week before the course commences we reserve the right to charge the full fee.
3. Full payment is required 28 days before attending your chosen course.
4. Bookings made within 28 days of the course, full payment is required before attendance of the course.
5. Alcumus reserve the right to refuse any delegate who attends any course where the fee has not been paid in advance.
6. Booking acknowledgements, including joining instructions and venue details will be sent upon receipt of payment.
7. While every effort will be made to keep the dates and location booked, should it become necessary to cancel or re-schedule a course or to change its location, delegates will be notified at least one week prior to the event and provided with the option to transfer to another course or a full refund of any course fees paid. Alcumus’s liability shall be limited to this repayment alone.
Substitutes can be made at any time up to start of course without incurring any additional cost.
8. All courses are subject to VAT at the current rate.