Aimed to help employers satisfy the legal requirement for legionella awareness training. Designed for employees who are appointed as responsible for water systems and/or carry out the control measures and strategies.
- Background of Legionella
- Who is susceptible
- Conditions for growth of Legionella
- Relevant legal framework and motivators
- Risk assessment of water systems
- Water hygiene regimes and control measure
- Legionella problems and solutions
- Effective management of water systems
- Case studies and group discussions
- Course evaluations and final question
Certificates of attendance and training evaluation forms for each delegate will be issued to the employer on completion of the course.
Regular refresher training should be given and records of all initial and refresher training must be retained.