We are looking for additional associates to join our strong UK team covering the south of England, and Scotland. Associates should be able to demonstrate their skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Achieved a NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in construction safety working on projects; new build construction project up to 50 million, and commercial refurbishment projects
- Member of APS – ImaPS land working toward CMaPS
- Member of IOSH at graduate level or above
- Able to advise clients on their CDM duties
- Able to audit Principle Designers and Contractors
- Willing and competent to: attend design meetings, write Pre-Construction documents, carry out site survey and inspections, and review Construction Phase Plans
- Willing to undertake evening site inspections
- Deliver CDM 2015 training courses for Principle Designers and clients
Day rates are based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and covering email to email@example.com using the subject line Associate Enquiry