Quality Management Systems
Occupational Health and Safety
Structural Steel CE Marking
UKAS accredited certification
Logos, help & guidance
Third party only consultants
CQI IRCA Certified Courses
Health and Safety Management
Occ Health and Safety Training
Essential Health & Safety Courses
CQI IRCA Course - 1 Day
The ISO 14001 CQI IRCA Foundation course gives a thorough introduction to environmental management, together with the requirements for EMS implementation. This course is designed to give a basic understanding of:
The purpose of an Environmental Management System
The legislative framework that is relevant to an EMS
The purpose and intent of ISO 14000 series
The requirements of ISO 14001.
- Environmental management system understanding
- Outline concepts on managing environmental aspects
- Brief summary of legislation framework for pollution control, waste and hazardous substances
- ISO 14000 series standards and the links to ISO 14001
- The requirements of ISO 14001.
This course is designed for delegates who will be involved in the implementation
or improvement of an energy management systems (EMS) that needs to comply with ISO 14001.
© Alcumus Group Ltd 2017 All Rights Reserved Registered in England. Registered Office: Axys House, Heol Crochendy, Parc Nantgarw, Cardiff CF15 7TW. Company Reg No: 09793309