- Overview of what is meant by ISMS and the basic constituents of an ISMS
- Explanation of how an ISMS can help
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and the potential benefits
- Implementation of an ISMS, including setting and reviewing ISMS policy, procedures required by the standard
- Identifying and evaluating assets
- Vulnerabilities associated with these assets, risk assessment
- Annex A, control objectives, risk treatment plan & statement of applicability.
Who is this course for?
This course is for delegates assigned to implement an ISMS practically e.g. managers already involved with control of another management system, consultants.