- An introduction to quality management systems
- Management of internal audit schedules and reports
- Preparation of internal audit check-lists (and their pros and cons)
- Process-based auditing techniques (how to gain objective evidence)
- Auditing behaviour (how to ask the questions)
- Implementing and following up corrective actions.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for any member of staff who will be involved in the internal auditing of a quality management system for a company.