Founded in 2002 DNT DESIGNS offer a unique combination of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety and Information Security consultancy services to assist your company in achieving it's goals and objectives.
With over 45 years experience in the working environment in multiple skills and industries providing a wealth of experience and knowledge. Qualified to IRCA standards in the above ISO disciplines ensuring that the systems you require are capable of achieving certification with any certificating body.
Design and implementation of bespoke systems, training of internal members of your staff in auditing and awareness and looking after the systems.
IRCA approved lead auditor training courses in various areas.
Project Management experience working with your staff in tendering for contracts, obtaining British Standard Kite marks and project developments to obtain government grants.
Whatever your requirements working with DNT DESIGNS we promise to dedicate our time and services solely to your cause until the project is complete to your satisfaction.
18 St. Catherine Drive
- Basic metals and fabricated metal products
- Chemicals, chemical products and fibres
- Concrete, lime, cement, plaster etc.
- Electrical and optical equipment
- Electricity supply
- Engineering services
- Information technology
- Machinery and equipment
- Manufacturing not elsewhere classified
- Other social services
- Other transport equipment
- Printing companies
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods
- ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management
- BS EN 1090 - CE Marking Structural Steel
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001 / ISO 45001 - Health & Safety
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management