EQuuS has 30 year experience in numerous Sectors such as Nuclear, Shipbuilding, Manufacturing, Aviation and Power and can; assist any Company in setting up or improving a compliant Business Management System, can provide Quality Assurance via Vendor Assessment throughout any Supply Chain as well as having sufficient knowledge of Civil Construction, Welding, Mechanical & Electrical Installation & Acceptance Testing to enable the establishment of robust Quality Control mechanisms.
EQuuS currently supports National Grid in the London and East Regions as a Senior Quality Consultant in ensuring that the Capital Delivery Portfolio of Substation and Overhead Line Projects are delivered in an effective manner in terms of time, cost and quality.
There is a need to reduce costs by 30% so EQuus has been heavily involved in monitoring the current and future Supply Chain and has also been instrumental in making continual improvements to key National Grid processes such as Defects Management, Sensible Monitoring of the actual Quality of Work and Lessons Learned.
Mark A Hudson IRCA Principal Auditor QMS 2008/2015, MCQI
6 Stonelea Court
- Concrete, lime, cement, plaster etc.
- Electrical and optical equipment
- Electricity supply
- Engineering services
- Machinery and equipment
- Manufacturing not elsewhere classified
- Oil and gas
- Transport, storage and communication
- ISO 22301 - Business Continuity Management
- BS EN 1090 - CE Marking Structural Steel
- HSS 19A - Corrosion Protection
- ISO 10002 - Customer Satisfaction
- HSS 8 - Electrical
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management
- East Midlands
- North East
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire & Humber