I specialise in driving management systems implementation for companies, notably ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001. My expertise spans numerous industries, where I improve compliance and management systems. I have now helped 11 clients achieve ISO9001:2015.
I use knowledge I gained from almost 30 years’ experience with the British Standards Institution (BSI), undertaking independent assessments globally with top management commitment.
As a qualified BSI and IRCA Lead Assessor of Management Systems, I have conducted more than 4000 assessments in over 30 countries, covering ISO9001, ISO14001, QS9000, Kitemark and benchmarking. I bring deep international operational insight and a strong understanding of cultural differences.
3 Hillcrest Ave
- Basic metals and fabricated metal products
- Chemicals, chemical products and fibres
- Engineering services
- Machinery and equipment
- Manufacturing not elsewhere classified
- Public administration
- Public sector/Local authority
- Rubber and plastic products
- Transport, storage and communication
- Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles, motorcycles and personal and household goods
- BS EN 1090 - CE Marking Structural Steel
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management